Create these cute felt balls for the wee ones in your life. Make one to gift to a child or many for party decor and then take apart to gift to all the kids after the party is over.
- wool felt
- embroidery floss
- straight pins
- Draw section pattern on paper and cut out.
- Cut out 6 sections out of the felt.
- Pin 2 of the sections together from tip to tip.
- Sew the sections together with a whip stitch, then sew 1 more section onto one of the sewn sections which will create half the ball.
- Repeat as above with the remaining 3 sections.
- Pin both sections (the 2 sets of 3 sections) together.
- Whip stitch the sections together leaving till you are about 2 1/2 inches from end, fill with stuffing till firm.
- Finish with the whip stitch till the entire ball is closed.
- You can finish the top and bottom of the balls with embroidery.