Striped tissue fringed stars and moons.
- colored tissue
- card stock
- glue stick
- hole punch
- Draw a shape (star or moon) on the card stock.
- Cut shape out.
- Cut long strips of tissue about an 1″ in width.
- Fold the strips in half, and then in half again and maybe one more time again.
- Cut the fringe on one side of the tissue up to about 1/4″ from the top.
- Unfold the fringe.
- Spread some glue across the bottom of the shape.
- Add the first layer of fringe, with the fringe side down. Keep adding layers till the shape is covered.
- Trim the fringe from the sides.
- On the back edges of the shape add a little glue in small sections at a time then add the fringe.