Glitter dots on glass.
- glass container (votive or vase)
- white glue with fine tip
- fine glitter
- Draw simple shapes on the paper and cut.
- Tape the shapes on to the inside of the container.
- Dot the glue along the outside lines of the shape. The shape can be left open or filled in with dots.
- Sprinkle glitter over the dots till they are covered with glitter and no glue is visible.
- Let dry.
- Remove the paper shape from inside the container.
- Dust off any extra glitter remaining on the glass.
- Partially fill the container with water and a candle.
Tape pattern inside the container dot the glue around edges of the shape and sprinkle with glitter.