Create pretty Moroccan tea cup candles using fancy glasses or tea cups.
- wax (bees wax, soy, paraffin or cream container wax)
- long wicks with clips
- double stick clip adhesive
- double boiler (pot for wax and larger pan for water)
Double sided adhesive tabs and wicks and clips.
- Attach a double sided clip adhesive to the bottom of the wick clip and then press in to the center of the cup.
- Cut wax into chunks and place in the smaller pot.
- Put the smaller pot in to the larger pan and fill it 3/4 full with water place on stove and cook on medium heat till melted.
- Once the wax is melted pour into cups.
- If the wick leans to the side place a skewer on each side of the wick to keep it upright.
- Let the wax set then clip the wick to 1/2”.
Wicks attached to the bottom of cups.