Count the days of Ramadan with a flag for each day.
Keep them all up or remove a flag as each day passes to visually see how many days of Ramadan remain.
- paper (decorative or construction paper) cut to 3″ x 5″
- glue stick
- string or embroidery floss
- Cut 30- 3″ x 5 1/2″ sheets
- Fold sheets in half
- Cut out pdf flag pattern
- Place pattern on folded side of one of the folded sheets and then snip the points on the other side of the paper. Snip all remaining flags
- Cut the numbers from the pdf pattern
- Glue the numbers onto each of the 30 flags
- Cut string to desired length
- Add the flags to the string
- Secure the inside front to the inside back of the flag with a dab of glue