Our first craft of Ramadan. I really like this project because it can be made real simple by gluing all the pieces on or it can be sewn and embellished.I prefer having the kids sew it as it adds a little more texture to the work.
- Embroidery Thread
- Hole Punch
- Download Pendant, Moon and Star Patterns
- Cut at least 7 pendants (triangles) out of felt
- Cut stars and moons out of felt
- Pin on stars and moons to pendants
- Sew the shapes down with a running or tacking stitch.
- Punch 4 holes in the top of each pendant.
- Cut the ribbon at least 2-3 feet longer the the width of all of the pendants side by side.
- Thread ribbon through the holes of all of the pendants.
- Make a loop on each end of the ribbon for hanging.