Simple Folded Garland
The project is super simple to make but to make long lengths may require more than one session with children.
- Cut thin strips of at least 2 colors of construction paper.
- Place 2 of the strips at right angles, one on top of the other.
- Fold the bottom piece down over the top piece, repeat with the other side.
- Continue until the strip becomes too short to fold and then glue additional strip on.
- Repeat the folding and adding strips on until the garland is the right length for you.