I love cloth napkins!
- cotton fabric (each napkin 12″ x 12″)
- sewing machine
- iron and ironing board
- optional: embroidery floss
- Cut fabric into 12″ x 12″ squares.
- On the ironing board place the wrong side of the fabric up then turn the edges of the square up 1/4″ all the way around and press.
- Turn the edges one more time 1/4″ all the way around and press. Your ready to sew.
- Turn the fabric wrong site up placing the edge of the presser foot on the outer edge of the napkin. Topstitch all the way around the napkin pivoting at the corners.
With solid color napkins you can make them a little prettier by adding embroidery touches that will tie them into your table cloth colors.