Quick and easy contrasting table runner.
- print fabric #1 front /end pieces cut 2
- print fabric #2 front / cut 2 middle pieces (place between ends and center piece on both sides)
- solid fabric #3 front/ center piece cut 1
- contrasting print fabric #4 back / back piece cut 1
- straight pins
- sewing machine
- Pin fabric #1 to fabric #2, sew.
- Place the 2 pieces of fabric right sides together, smooth out and then pin them together.
- Stitch the pinned fabric 1/2” from the edge all the way around leaving an opening about 6” long. Backstitch at the beginning and end of your stitching.
- Clip all the seam allowances as well as the 4 corners of the fabric. Clipping the fabric will allow the point to lay flat.
- Put your hand in the opening and pull the fabric right side out. Gently push a blunt object into the corners to get a nice sharp corner.
- Sew the fabric opening close to the edge.
All seams sewn at a 1/4″.
Optional- Top stitch all the way around the cloth.