- Wool Felt / 10″ x 6″ for the bag
- Felt Stars
- Embroidery Floss
- Pin stars to one end of the felt.
- Sew the stars on by hand or with the sewing machine.
- Turn under the top edge of the bag above the star and iron down. It should be folded over away from the star.
- Fold under the opposite end and iron down.
- Fold the fabric in half, with the star on the inside, match top edges and pin the side seams in place.
- Sew both side seams.
- To create a flat bottom of the bag you’ll need to stitch across the bottom corners of the bag. Flatten one of the stitched corners so that the bottom of the bag is laying flat against the side. Stitch across this corner, be sure you are stitching a specific distance from the peak of the corner. Pay attention to of how far you stitch from the corner, and do the same on the other corner.
- Turn the bag right side out.
- Its ready to fill!