Create a Ceiling Full of Stars
- Watercolor Paper
- Star Pattern and Pencil
- Ribbon or String
- Scissors and Hole Punch
Sometimes I pop out the watercolor ovals in varying blues and purples and then combine them in a bowl for painting to create more interesting color variations.
- Wet the watercolor paper, it should be damp not dripping.
- Watercolor the whole sheet, once done lift and tip up and down to mix the colors together which will create new colors.
- Let dry.
- Optional: The back side of the paper can also be painted.
- Trace the star shapes on the dry paper.
- Cut the stars out and punch a hole in the tip.
- Glitter can be added just around the edges or all over the star.
- Attach the string to the star and hang.
The stars can be hung individually from the ceiling or tied together with a ribbon to create a garland.
Ramadan Challenge Craft Kit