- card stock
- hole punch
- scissors or paper cutter
- brass clips (2 per ball)
- Cut card stock into strips (Large) 12″ x 1″ (Medium) 9″ x 1″ (Small) 6″ x 12″, cut 8 strips for each ball
- Stack the strips on top of each other making sure to align the corners
- Punch a hole through the stack in the center about 1/2″ from the bottom, repeat with the other end
- Insert a brass clip through the hole punch and fold back tabs, repeat on the other side
- Open and separate the strips to form a ball.
Spinning with the breeze.
I inserted one of Silver Envelope’s (www.silverenvelope.com) Ramadan
Craft tags into the center of the large Paper Ball with thread. Not
only did the ball spin but the tag twirls inside the ball.
You can find the tags at: www.silverenvelope.com