I had a lot of fun making these candy colored star weavings.
- cardboard (white if possible)
- embroidery floss
- Trace a circle on the wrong side of the cardboard. The circles here are 4″.
- Divide the circle into equal parts and mark on the cardboard.
- Cut the circle out and then clip around the outer edges.
- Knot the thread, place the knot in the back of one of the slots and pull thread through.
- Now just experiment and play with the patterning.
Inspired by star weaving via Moment to Moment