- Decorative Paper 10” x 10”, for the envelope
- Construction or copy paper ,for the card
- Glue Stick
PDF of envelope pattern
- Download the clover shape; print and cut it out
- Lay the clover shape on top of the decorative paper. You can either hold it and cut or lightly tape it in place to cut
- Place the wrong side of the paper up.
- Fold each of the semi-circles inward and put aside
- Cut envelope band to 1” x 10”
- Cut construction or copy paper to 4 ¼ x 4 ¼
- Write or draw your message
- Place the card inside the square area of the envelope.
- Fold each semi-circle inward, they will overlap and then tuck the last one under the first one.
- Place the envelope band over the center area and wrap all the way around the envelope till the ends of the band meet. Glue the end of the bands together.