This garland is a decoration as well as a party favor.
- colored or decorative paper
- flat plastic bags
- hole punch
- ribbon or string
- Cut the paper to fit the bags
- Cut star shapes out of the paper
- Slide the paper in to the bags
- Place cookies on top of the paper and then seal the bag
- Punch holes on the top and sides of each bag
- Add string through the holes to make the garland.
I’d initially planned to create something a little more elaborate but as I started it seemed that less would be more and the graded tones of paper make this a doubly sweet favor hanging.