- decorative paper, 2 sided
- 1 large sheet paper
- hole punch
- Cut paper into squares, 8 pieces needed for each star. In the star pictured the squares ar 5″ x 5″ on doubled sided paper, one side is tripy and the other side has swirls.
- Fold two opposite corners inward till they meet in the center then crease the folds. The piece should then be in a kite shape.
- Repeat with the remander of the pieces.
- Lay out the pieces, tips toward the center. Measure one of the large background squares and then cut your sheet of paper to that size. This will be the star’s backing sheet.
- Start by gluing the 4 corners in place first to the backing paper. After the initial four are in place add the remining pieces.
- Hole punch one of the star tips and add string to hang.