When you do this project think of quilting, the papers don’t need to match for it to work just let the colors be your guide.
- Fold paper the 6″ length of paper in half .
- Fold the card binding in half
- Open up the paper placing in on the table printed side up.
- Glue the back side of the card binding.
- Center the binding on the fold of the paper, matching up the folds.
The card can be used as is as a mini card or it can be used as a gift card by attaching it to a package by punching a hole near the fold.
Dimensions before folding Paper: 3″ x 6″ Paper Binding: 1 1/2″ x 3″